- Awards Tool
- Copying Content
- Syncing Gmail Calendar with eConestoga
- Syncing iCal with eConestoga
- Syncing Office365 Calendar with eConestoga
- eConestoga Community Shells
- Request Custom Shells
- End Dates & Controlling Course Visibility
- Enrollment & User Roles
- Keeping Your ePortfolio After You Graduate
- Grades Setup
- Merging Courses
- Publishing Your Grades
- Quiz Submission Views
- eConestoga Student Reference
- Special Access in eConestoga Quizzes
- eConestoga Common Student Problems
Email in eConestoga
You can send e-mail to your instructors and other students in your classes through eConestoga.
Your instructor's name and e-mail address are always at the top of the course homepage:
To e-mail anyone else in your class, go to the Classlist tool:
- Go to Course Tools -> Classlist.
- Click the name of the person you want to contact. A window will open where you can write an e-mail to that person.
All e-mail sent from within eConestoga will be sent through the Office365/Outlook college e-mail system.