- Awards Tool
- Copying Content
- Syncing Gmail Calendar with eConestoga
- Syncing iCal with eConestoga
- Syncing Office365 Calendar with eConestoga
- eConestoga Community Shells
- Request Custom Shells
- End Dates & Controlling Course Visibility
- Enrollment & User Roles
- Keeping Your ePortfolio After You Graduate
- Grades Setup
- Merging Courses
- Publishing Your Grades
- Quiz Submission Views
- eConestoga Student Reference
- Special Access in eConestoga Quizzes
- eConestoga Common Student Problems
Take a Quiz
Many courses include eConestoga Quizzes, Tests, and Exams to assess student understanding of the course's material. In eConestoga, these are all delivered using the Quiz tool.
The Quizzes in your course can usually be found in two places:
- Open the Content area of your course, then click on the Evaluations folder.
- Click Course Tools at the top of your course, then choose Quizzes.
- Most quizzes will be available only during a specific window of time, and the amount of time that you can spend writing the quiz will also usually be limited. Make sure that you check the timing settings of your Quizzes before writing them!
- Some quizzes may require you to use Respondus LockDown Browser. If the quiz you want to write has "Requires Respondus LockDown Browser" in its title, click here for details about how that works.
Write a Quiz
- Go to Course Tools -> Quizzes.
- Locate the Quiz that you wish to write and click on its title.
- You will be taken to a screen that lists the instructions and settings for that Quiz. When you are ready to begin, click Start Quiz! at the bottom of the screen.