- Awards Tool
- Copying Content
- Syncing Gmail Calendar with eConestoga
- Syncing iCal with eConestoga
- Syncing Office365 Calendar with eConestoga
- eConestoga Community Shells
- Request Custom Shells
- End Dates & Controlling Course Visibility
- Enrollment & User Roles
- Keeping Your ePortfolio After You Graduate
- Grades Setup
- Merging Courses
- Publishing Your Grades
- Quiz Submission Views
- eConestoga Student Reference
- Special Access in eConestoga Quizzes
Respondus Monitor Opt-Out
Student exemptions from Respondus Monitor (Opting-out)
Students have the right to opt out of the use of Respondus Monitor.
It is the responsibility of the student to notify the instructor if they wish to opt-out. You would then determine whether a suitable alternative would be requiring the test(s) to be taken in the Testing Center on campus, or for the student to submit an alternate assignment.
It should be noted to the student that due to scheduling restraints and the unpredicted nature of the assessment, the Testing Center may have limited availability. This could result in a less than convenient testing time for the student, and a lack of flexibility in the times and dates offered. The Testing Center also would require adherence to their proctoring requirements, which include taking the test on one of their college-issued and monitored devices, under the supervision of a human proctor.