- Awards Tool
- Copying Content
- Syncing Gmail Calendar with eConestoga
- Syncing iCal with eConestoga
- Syncing Office365 Calendar with eConestoga
- eConestoga Community Shells
- Request Custom Shells
- End Dates & Controlling Course Visibility
- Enrollment & User Roles
- Keeping Your ePortfolio After You Graduate
- Grades Setup
- Merging Courses
- Publishing Your Grades
- Quiz Submission Views
- eConestoga Student Reference
- Special Access in eConestoga Quizzes
Create a Quiz - Adding Questions
Instead of creating questions directly inside a Quiz, we strongly encourage instructors to build their questions in the course's Question Library.
- Open the Question Library from Course Tools > Quizzes and click Question Library at the top of the screen.
- At the top of the screen, click New, and then choose a question type from the list of options. If this is your first time creating a quiz, we recommend restricting yourself to Multiple Choice, True/False, and Written Response questions, though you are of course free to explore other question types.
- The options that need to be entered vary depending on the question type:
- Written Response: Enter the Question Text.
- True/False: Enter the Question Text, then select whether the question is True or False.
- Multiple Choice: Enter the Question Text, then the text of each Answer option. Finally, select the bubble beside the correct answer.
Repeat this process until you've created all of the questions you need for your quizzes. If you're creating questions for multiple quizzes, remember to switch to a different Section between each one to keep each quiz's questions separate from each other.
Once you've created all of your questions, you should be ready to start assembling your first quiz.